This summer I’ve been swimming in a sea of embroidered denim cut-offs and delicately stitched separates. First seen on the runways of Gucci, Valentino, and more, this here-to-stay trend has trickled down from department stores to fast-fashion retailers, like Zara and H&M and even faster-fashion online shops like Asos and Topshop. Stitched with beautiful floral, animal or tribal motifs, there are embroidered pieces that appeal to women of all ages and tastes. And with colder temperatures only a few weeks away, I’ve already started composing my Fall wishlist, which is unsurprisingly abundant in embellished denim. What better way to stay cozy in the chilly Fall temps than bundling up in one of this season’s hottest embroidered denim jackets?
Take this jacket, for example. Perhaps it’s the effortlessly cool silhouette or the embroidered birds on the lapels, but I was instantly drawn to this blue Gucci stone-washed denim jacket. Uptown chic meets Downtown edge, this piece is truly one-of-a-kind. But with its jaw-dropping gold-tone metal studs, this jacket also comes with a hefty price tag of almost $5,000. So what’s a girl to do?
While I’ve certainly been known to splurge on big ticket items, there are so many similar stand-out styles in a more affordable price range. Below I’ve rounded up some of my favorite embroidered denim jackets, all of which are under $300. As it turns out, it is possible to look fabulous without going broke! Get a head start on Fall by shopping these looks.
- 1. BLANKNYC Floral Embroidered Denim Moto Jacket
- 2. Women’s Arrive Eloise Embroidered Denim Jacket
- 3. Women’s True Religion Brand Jeans Denim Trucker Jacket
- 4. Sunset & Spring Patched Denim Jacket
- 5. Sunset & Spring Patched Denim Jacket (Black)
- 6. BLANKNYC Embroidered Denim Jacket
- 7. Boohoo Boutique Lea Embroidered Pom Pom Denim Jacket
- 8. Cupcakes & Cashmere Bronx Embroidered Denim Jacket